Sunday, January 31, 2016

Challenge #32–Winners!


Hello AE Fans!!

You all created some amazing stuff for the January challenge – Winter!  We all were in awe of your beautiful designs, and had such a hard time choosing two winners!  But I think you’ll all agree that we choose two amazing winning projects!!

AEIheartUChallengeWinner




Aren’t they both fabulous projects?!!  And such fun and unique takes on the Winter Challenge – we loved them both!!  Thank you, ladies, for entering your beautiful work into our gallery!  Please watch your inbox for an email from me with more information about your $25 Avery Elle Gift Certificates!!

We also had three awesome Runner Ups that we’d love to give a huge round of applause to!  As I mentioned above, we had so many incredible entries, but these three definitely stood out as some of the best!!

AEIheartUChallengeRunnerUp


See what I mean?  Every single one of these projects is outstanding!!  Thank you, ladies – your work was so fun to see in our gallery!!  Congratulations on a job well done!

That’s it for today, friends!!  We’ll be back tomorrow with the next AEI♥U Challenge – and I think you’re really going to like it!!  Until then, thanks so much for stopping by!  Looking forward to seeing you again tomorrow!!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the mention! Love these challenge galleries, a lot of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, these cards are all wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks sooo much for picking my card amongst all those great entries! I'm so honoured and happy! You really made my day :) hugs Julia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for chosing my card - you made my day!
    Anni

    ReplyDelete