Thursday, July 10, 2014

Winner–Challenge #10!!


Hola friends!!

We were soooooo excited and thrilled with the amazing projects that were submitted for the last AEI♥U Challenge!!  You all ROCKED that gold challenge!!  It’s time to announce the winner of the free stamp set, so let’s get to it, shall we?

AEIheartUChallengeWinner
Challenge 10 - Winner

How sweet is this?!!  That darling little duckie is too cute for words!!  Congratulations, Lorraine!!  You’ve won a free Avery Elle stamp set of your choice!  Look for an email from me with instructions as to how to obtain your stamp set!  We’d love to share the three projects that also touched our hearts:

AEIheartUChallengeRunnerUp
Challenge #10 - Runner Up #1

Challenge #10 - Runner Up #2

Challenge #10 - Runner Up #3

Are these not amazing projects?!!  Oh my goodness!!  Thank you all so much for playing with us!!  Please drop by again tomorrow for the next AEI♥U Challenge!  I have no doubt you’ll love it as much as we do!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness!!! Thank you so much for choosing my cards. Totally made my day!

    ReplyDelete